Stephen Business School, Mauritius offers a two-year Advanced Diploma Program in Business.
This program has three majors as follows: 1. Accounting
Why Study At Stephen Business School Mauritius?
- Affordable Fee At USD3000 Per Session
- There Is No Need For IELTS or Any English Test
- Work Opportunity While Studying
- Flexible Visa Process 100% Guaranteed
- Visa Process Is Easy And Fast. School Organizes Visa.
- No Payment Till Visa Is Granted.
- Pathway to third year in several Universities in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
- Low Cost Of Living Expense
Why Choose Study Affairs As Your Agency To Study Abroad?
- Visa process is easy and fast. School organizes Visa.
- We don’t charge processing fee to students for admissions processing
- We assist our students from the applications(admissions) stage till visa stage most importantly we rehearse with our students the credibility interviews as this is the area most students are being denied UK Tier 4 student visa now.
Why Study In Mauritius?
Since independence in 1968, Mauritius has developed from a low-income, agriculture-based economy to a middle-income diversified economy. The economy is based on tourism, textiles, sugar, and financial services.
In recent years, information and communication technology, seafood, hospitality and property development, healthcare, renewable energy, and education and training have emerged as important sectors, attracting substantial investment from both local and foreign investors.Mauritius has one of the most stable and successful economies in Africa and is ranked high in terms of competitiveness, investment climate, governance and freest economy, the Gross Domestic Product estimate was at $20.225 billion and GDP per capita income over $15,595 in 2012, one of the highest in Africa.
Cost Of Living?Approximate costs of living including accommodation will range from between 300-400 USD per month on an accommodation sharing basis.
Climate?Situated near the tropic of Capricorn, Mauritius has a tropical climate. There are 2 seasons: a warm humid summer from November to April, with a mean temperature of 24.7° and a relatively cool dry winter from June to September with a mean temperature of 20.4°. Mauritius ranked second in an air quality index released by the World Health Organization in 2011. Transportation? Mauritius has an extensive bus network that connects every nook and corner of the island. Transportation is free for students. Taxis are also widely available and offer a quick but expensive mode of transportation.
Join Our WhatsApp Group For More Quick & Easy Updates: Group 1: Click Here! Group 2: Click Here! Group 2: Click Here!