COME DISCUSS YOUR STUDY OPTIONS ON SATURDAY 27TH APRIL IN LAGOS WITH VISITING ACADEMICS AND STAFF (Jules Pringle-Taylor and Dr Orhie Akponah) FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF LEICESTER. ENTRY IS FREE!!
The University of Leicester is ranked 161st in the world (Times Higher Education 2019) and a Top 25 UK University. 75% of our research was judged to be internationally excellent with wide-ranging impacts on society, health, culture and the environment. Every year we welcome new students from across the globe – more than 4,000 international students from 110 countries study at Leicester. The vibrant, multicultural city of Leicester is our home and our campus is within easy reach of London and other major UK cities.
Why Choose Leicester?
· Top 25 UK University *Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019
· Top 25 universities in the Times Higher Education REF Research Power rankings
· 3rd Most Affordable City in the UK *NatWest’s Student Living Index
· 22-28% Guaranteed Automatic Discounts available for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Geology.
· 15% LLM Law Automatic Discount
· Paid Industry Placements and Study Abroad Options
· Guaranteed accommodation at a choice of City Living or Oadby Student Village, when booked before 1st September 2019
Choose from over 300 courses:
Aerospace Engineering | Accounting, Finance & Economics| Actuarial Science | Biological Sciences | Business | Computer Sciences | E & E Engineering | Geology | Health Sciences | International Relations | Law | Mechanical Engineering | Media & Communications | Medical Sciences | Physics & Astronomy | Psychology and more……
Come and Meet us:
Meet Jules Pringle-Taylor and Dr Orhie Akponah:
Date: SATURDAY 27TH APRIL
Time: 11am – 1:45pm
Venue: RADISSON BLU – 38/40 ISAAC JOHN STREET, IKEJA, LAGOS (WAS RENAISSANCE HOTEL)
For more information, contact:
+234 806 500 7668 / +234 908 630 1087 / +234 802 471 6740
Japt1@le.ac.uk / +44 116 252 5