Read Time:5 Minute, 9 Second
1. Cook something tasty togetherWhat about chocolate chip cookies? Keeping in mind the importance of healthy eating, you can find a recipe for a low-calorie dessert or, for instance, replace white flour with whole wheat flour. Or you can relax, enjoy, and treat your partner and yourself to some unhealthy but delicious guilty pleasure food. Cooking something complicated is not necessary, so as not to look for rare ingredients such as lemongrass or dried tuna flakes and not wander around the shops. Choose something very simple but tasty. The main thing is to enjoy the whole process. And even if you made a kitchen flour mess while cooking, remember that you prepared that food with love.
2. Learn fun dance movesInstead of watching Dirty Dancing over and over again, you can become the heroes of Dirty Dancing for one night. There are loads of dance lessons on samba, rumba, and flamenco on YouTube. Or you can also choose hip-hop if you like. Dancing brings partners together. You can create your own story while dancing. Besides, dancing can be compared to working out at the gym. By spending your evening this way, you and your partner will become closer, discover something new, and burn some calories after eating those cookies.
3. Have a picnicWho said that you should have a picnic in the park? All you need for a picnic are a blanket, delicious food, wine, and a nice person nearby. If you live in a house outside the city, this idea is just for you. If you live in an apartment, use your balcony.
4. Sing at karaokeThey say karaoke is a great way to deal with stress. To sing at karaoke, you don’t need outstanding vocal skills, and the number of scored points doesn’t matter either. To throw a home karaoke party, you don’t need any special equipment or a professional microphone. All you need to do is to use a special app for your smartphone or YouTube. Sing your favorite songs along with your loved one and forget about the world outside.
5. Make breakfast in bedIt may sound super cheesy, but do you often do that? Remember how your mornings were before self-isolation: the constant rush to the bus/office/meetings and no time to have a cup of coffee. Now, you have nowhere to rush, and simple scrambled eggs with bacon and a cup of coffee are enough to please your significant other.
6. Play gamesYou can order and buy board games online or download various apps on your smartphone. For instance, you can choose these ones.
7. Have a spa eveningWho said that spa is a pure salon thing and that you need to pay for it? You can have a bubble bath with bath bombs, apply face masks, hair masks, or whatever masks you want (there are plenty of them). Light aroma candles and turn on your favorite music. If you don’t have a bath, there’s no problem with that. Taking a shower together will also bring a fresh breeze into your relationship.
8. Write a storyThere’s this game where you choose one letter (you can choose one for each other) and write a short story. The trick is that every word in your story should begin with the letter you chose. You can set a time limit for writing your piece. After the story is ready, be sure to read each other’s masterpieces. This is an excellent exercise for the development of imagination, plus it will help get to know your partner better, his/her thoughts and vision.
For Instance:Thoroughly Terse Tautogram, by Robert Lee Brewer Twelve turkeys trekked through Turkey to tell tales that tackled topsy- turvy televangelists traipsing through turnkey topics turned to tropics, though ten teased topical tenets.
Join Our WhatsApp Group For More Quick & Easy Updates: Group 1: Click Here! Group 2: Click Here! Group 2: Click Here